Project 4: Illustration inspiration

by samscaife on Thursday 1 March 2012

I got some feedback that my character was needed some work, in the teeth and hat! so I decided to go and look for some more inspiration.

One key place is a blog I follow called Ten Paces and Draw where they post some great examples of illustration.

I also looked at some other app sites for inspiration. Go Live! really inspired my design they use a really minimal design so you can go straight into using the app.


I also noticed Spotify currently has an character illustration style which is visible in these two videos.





I've decided that I am going to completely ditch my character and instead use the Spotify style. Also these have rounded corners like I had already decided to have on my home page video

Leave your comment