Project 4: Squib text

by samscaife on Friday 2 March 2012

For the text of my squib I wanted to have a popular or funny tweet but when I looked in a few places, such as top tweets and funny status I could not find anything suitable. Instead I decided to take insperation from the videos I've watched which talk about the situation you would be in when you use the app. So I'm going to make a squib that someone would send if they where actually using Squibify.

After trying to think something up I came across this status update which I think would be great,

Do you realize that in about 40 years, we’ll have thousands of old ladies running around with tattoos?

in order to make it work I changed it to the following:



In 40 years, you'll be a little old lady running around with tattoos

To make the squib I used Lyricfinder and seatched for the words I needed.


Here are the song I took the words from.

Here is what it sounds like when I stitch them all together. 



My coursemate Simon suggested that I use a more cultured quote which I think is a good idea and if I have time to make another I will hunt brainyquotes like he suggested.

Leave your comment