Project 4: Spotify Facebook page

by samscaife on Thursday 1 March 2012

This brief requires the idea to exist both within and outside of Facebook so I decided to have a look at the Spotify app to see how I might be able to implement it into the experience.
The key things I have noticed here are that they make extensive use of the tabs so provide different areas for varying content. You can look at you friends recent activity on a Facebook page, I think this is a really nice feature as it pulls you back into the social side of Facebook. They have nearly 2.5m this means that If I create something that becomes part of this page it will already have access to a large amount of people and will not have to start from scratch. I also noticed they keep a strict color pallet of grey which and green so I should follow this with my design.

Leave your comment