Project 3: Developing my game

by samscaife on Tuesday 17 January 2012

The next thing I added was a game over condition when ever you reached the bottom of the screen. I then changed my array to generate a large amount of block so that I would have a playable game.  you can play this version here.


The issue with this version of the game is that there are too many blocks on the screen so it is not difficult however at the same time because they are spawned randomly occasionally you can get screwed over by the computer and be forced to lose as there are no reachable platforms.



I got some friends to game test this version of the game and they said the same things and also suggested I change the aspect ratio of the game. so following this advice I used a forloop within my platform generating array to draw two staggered columns of platforms.





can be seen in motion here.

Leave your comment