Project 4: Brief Shortlist

by samscaife on Saturday 28 January 2012

I have analysed The briefs and written down some initial thoughts in my sketch book and I came up with a shortlist of HP, Spotify, and IE 9 (which was not in the suggested list). However when I discussed my choices with my tutor I changed my choice to be Spotify and Windows Phone due to the creative potential of these ideas. The next step is to research both of these briefs and come up with some concepts so that I can decide which one I would like to complete. Here is a quick outline of each brief.


Spotify want to get music into everyone’s social conversations. Focusing on their new partnership with Facebook, how can Spotify take this conversation from 10 million users, to Facebook’s 800 million users?>/p>





Windows Phone Create an ambitious multi-screen experience that enhances the users personal or professional life.

Leave your comment