Project 3: Final day

by samscaife on Monday 16 January 2012

Our final day was really good we reviewed everything we had learnt so far and talked about how to go about building our games. I really enjoyed all the lessons with Seb and feel like I have learnt loads. I have been really inspired to see what I can do with what I've learnt. I also want to see that potential there is for building something which has a physical outcome.

One really useful thing we learnt on the final day which is specific to a game is how to make a scoring system. This is actually really easy, it works by creating a variable which you then add to it when ever some one scores. You can display the value of the variable by putting it within the text function.

Seb told us that the main thing he was looking for is gameplay experience and FUN. if we create something which is really complicated but not fun we will not get any marks for the complexity in fact he wants us to keep our code clean and try and do things efficiently.

Leave your comment