Project 5: Idea Change

by samscaife on Wednesday 25 April 2012

After talking to my tutors about my idea they did not think that I would be able to get enough data to realise my idea in a worthwhile way. They suggested that I use my strong interest in data and switch to using a data set which I do not have to create myself such as Twitter or Instagram to base my idea on. They also think that I should draw on some of the ideas from my dissertation, which talks about lifelogging and the increase of data about a users life which is being gathered and made available online.

I was quite excited about building this visualisation but I do agree with my tutors about this idea not being something which I have the resources to create at the moment. So now I've got to think of a new idea!

Leave your comment