Project 5: New Idea

by samscaife on Thursday 26 April 2012

I've now settled on a new idea. I got a little lost thinking about interesting ways in which I could use images from Instgram. I did want to create a site which would show images of what people are eating in real time based on the images coming in from Instgram (I may still try build this sometime as it sounds like a fun project). Now though I've decided that I'm just going to draw my data from twitter.

The basic idea is that I want to create an abstracted real time clock based on people talking about lateness on twitter. Hopefully this will produce an interesting clash of ideas. I am still keen on it being created for a gallery space but I also want it to be accessible online so that, like the data its based on, it's not spatially limited.

Leave your comment