Project 1: Finding dancers

by samscaife on Thursday 13 October 2011

I have been trying to find contemporary or ballet dancers to be in the piece. I can show the wide audience by having different ages dancers in the piece.

A friend of mine Nandini knows the girl with long hair 1 min into this video though she is based in which could be difficult to organise so I decided to find some local dancers.

I used to be in a street dance class and one of the girls mentioned that she used to do the styles of dance I'm after. I asked her to be one of the dancers and she has agreed to be in piece.
The second dancer is a girl called Alix who has also agreed to be the make up artist for the piece. Having a make up artist is really going to help me get a really polished piece.

Both of my dancers are similar ages which dose not communicate the age as well as having two largely diffrent aged dancers.

Leave your comment