Project 1: Merce and the Muse

by samscaife on Wednesday 5 October 2011

My family has just come back from a holiday in France, where Aquapax is an established brand. In the interior design magazine, Marie Claire Maison, which my mother brought there was an editorial featuring a picture of Aquapax,

The article which this was featured in was on canteen style restaurants and covers several different styles. the format was one page each containing 1 picture of the interior, a dish they sell and a portrait of the owner or a beautiful member of staff. The picture was for a restaurant called Merce & the Muse they have some great pictures on there facebook page. There style already fits with my impression of the target audience so I will use there style to heavily inspire my styling.

Leave your comment