Project 1: Wattwiller

by samscaife on Wednesday 5 October 2011

I have been looking at some high end waters to see what the competition is like out there and so far while some of the products have looks good there web presence has been very poor. I did however come across one water Wattwiller that has a very high end television advert.
I felt that it was worth posting this because this advert is exactly what I was imagining that the client wanted to project his brand into. This is a television advert so can not be directly compared to a brand promotional video but I love how every detail in in is minimal and pure. It fuses the water and high end design by psychically putting them in the same scene which unfortunately is not something I can achieve with no budget and 2 weeks!

Leave your comment