Project 4: Homepage copy

by samscaife on Tuesday 28 February 2012

The copy which my site has will be a key way in which to communicate the message. I'm going to use this post to play around with some ideas.

ver1
h2:
Cut, mash, and splice your Spotify into musical messages

disc:
Facebook and Spotify’s little love child.  Squibify lets you quickly create video messages from your top tracks to share with your Facebook friends. With millions of tracks on Spotify you'll never to short of inspiration.

ver2
h2:
Cut, mash, and splice your Spotify into musical messages
disc:
Say hello to Facebook and Spotify’s little love child.  Squibify lets you quickly create video messages from  your top tracks to share with your Facebook friends.  With millions of tracks on Spotify you'll never be short of inspiration.

I'm quite happy with version 2 so I'll wait until I get some feedback before I take it any further

Leave your comment