Project 4: My Idea

by samscaife on Thursday 2 February 2012

I've been playing with a few different on responses for this brief and I after talking it over with my tutor I have settles on one. I have written down my Idea in 2 short paragraphs in order to explain it.

An HTML 5 website and Facebook app. Allowing users to send personalised messages, to Facebook and Twitter, constructed using clips from their top songs, or chosen playlists/tracks.

The service will gently prompt people to use it to talk about their musical experiences. 


Moving on from this I need to put some more research into how the different parts will interact and how people will discover the idea. Once I have a more solid idea of the look and UX elements I need to think about what I am going to submit for the brief as this is an idea which I would not be able to execute myself so I will have to fake it.

Leave your comment